Fitness - another reason to go fishing
Going fishing is not only a great way to relax and unwind but it also offers health benefits. So next time you are told you need to do some exercise tell them you are going fishing!
- Wading for 4 hours burns 4184 kilojoules (1000 calories)
- Casting works the deltoid, triceps and bicep muscles
- Swift river currents when wading cause resistance that strengthens muscles in your legs
- Fighting to land that monster trout strengthens your upper back muscles and shoulders
- Working to stay upright against the force of water tights your abdominal muscles
- Scrambling over rocks strengthens your core.
Our Christmas gift to you!
Wishing you and your family a happy and safe Christmas and holiday.