Tasmanian Trout Fishing Photography CompetitionPublished on Feb. 15, 2018
Don’t forget we want your best Tasmanian trout fishing photos. Entries for the Tasmanian Trout Fishing Photography Competition 2017-18 will be accepted up until 5pm on Monday 30 April 2018
There are cash and gear prizes on offer - 1st Place: $500, 2nd Place: 1xpair Neoprene waders (Fly 'n Dry), 3rd Place: 12 x Lures (Hueys Lures).
- Photos need to be taken by the person making the entry.
- Photos can’t be ones entered in 2016-17
- Photos need to be taken in Tasmania.
- Photos need to be about inland fishing
- Photos don't have to contain a fish.
- Photos could be a favourite fishing spot, artfully placed gear or fishing with family, friends or a mate.
Entry is free.
You can submit up to 6 images with maximum size 5 MB each.
Images will be showcased and the winner announced at Trout Weekend 2018.
Check out the gallery for the Tasmanian Trout Fishing Photography Competition 2016-17 see all the entries.